Thursday, July 9, 2009

Putting it Together

Many thanks for the feedback from friends who have traveled in Thailand. So far, the best suggested resource is the "Lonely Plant" guidebook for Thailand.
Between this fantastic guidebook, Internet research, emailing contacts over there and all the wonderful feedback from friends I think I have come up with an interesting itinerary (I'll share more with you later on that).
I have made and confirmed accommodations in several Cities. Also I put a deposit on the Full Moon River Rafting Trip for November 2-3rd. My list of "things to do" has expanded in the last several weeks. I actually use visualization techniques seeing myself doing a variety of things and connecting with the people and culture.
Six weeks of this amazing experience that will effect me on many different levels.

I've been spending some time with the Rosetta Stone language course for Thai and took my first test recently scoring a 78%, not bad for the first one.

If you have not done so, sign up to follow this blog. There will be many photographs and shares!

2 comments:

  1. Greetings Magnificient!

    Way to go! Very inspirational how you are putting your trip together. It sounds like it will be exciting!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. Stay tune...more will be shared as the trip comes forth and photos/stories while I am there.

    ReplyDelete