Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Thailand Experience!

My time in Thailand has been the single most powerful life experience that I have ever processed. Many wonderful moments that I will treasure for a lifetime. Just as with many things we don't fully appreciate our processes until after the fact. Although I was being present most of the time and reflecting on what my mentor mentioned to me (Breathe and experience) while I was there I can't help but to think how could I have made the time there more. I guess I should lighten up on myself because it was an amazing journey and I have many treasured memories.
The transition back to my life here in the USA has been the most difficult out of all my travels. It has been more that just a vacation!
It is great though that I can think of my time there or of a situation and I either chuckle or just feel a deep sensation. It was fantastic meeting all kinds of people, not only the locals but also many travelers from all over the world. My life is deeply enriched!

I have a few more things and photos to share of my time there and will get around to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment